Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogs to Watch

I was wondering who out there is blogging about UNA, and was happy to find a number of brave souls. Look to the right and below the UN headlines those I've been able to find. UNA Michigan is maintaining a blog, as is Sultana Ali of the UNA Greater Orlando Chapter, who started one for the Young Professionals for International Cooperation (YPIC) group. Sultana's is called "a single flame". The United Nations Association Eastbay Chapter (Berkeley, California) is maintaining an interesting, substantive blog. UNA Iowa has also started a blog. The UNA Midpeninsula (California) Board also has an impressive blog. Just found another blog, from UNA Columbus (Ohio). I look forward to reading more from colleagues around the country.

I was delighted and surprised to find a blog by Bono and Bobby Shriver, on the Red campaign. A recent article notes that UNA-USA honored the Red campaign in October 2008.

If you know of other UNA bloggers, let me know! Also - I've just added Nasa's Earth Observatory Image of the day (as a gadget, below right), to help us focus on the critical issue of climate.

No comments: